Week 21- Review & Plan Your Future Health
As this week is the last week for 21NLS, let us now take a step back and review our past 21 weeks.
how has your 21NLS experience has been, what you’ve gotten out of these 21 weeks, what was the best thing you liked about the entire challenge, and what you’d like to
1) Finish Up All 21-Week Tasks Before Continuing On
The 21NLS experience is about *both* completing our 21-week action plan as well as discovering new things about our health & our self through the 21-week tasks specially set aside for all of you. There are new things to be learned about us with each task, however small they seem. Have you completed all tasks for the 21 weeks? If not, fall in line with them now.
- Week 1 – Drink the Right Amount of Water
- Week 2 – Create a Calorie List
- Week 3 – Calculate Your Daily Energy Expenditure
- Week 4 – Create Your Ideal Meal Plan
- Week 5 – Go Grocery Shopping!
- Week 6 – Follow Your Ideal Meal Plan
- Week 7 – Review & Plan for Week 2
- Week 8 – Get a Great Workout!
- Week 9 – Eat 5 Servings of Fruits/Vegetables
- Week 10 – Have a Caffeine-Free Week
- Week 11 – Identify Your Healthy Living Pitfalls
- Week 12 – Evaluate Your Relationship With Food
- Week 13 – Explore Your Relationship With Food
- Week 14 – Review & Plan for Last Week Ahead
- Week 15 – Practice Conscious Eating
- Week 16 – Improve Your Posture
- Week 17 – Dental Hygiene
- Week 18 – Breathe
- Week 19 – Hug Yourself
- Week 20 – Start Your Healthy Living Guidebook
2) Reflect on Your Past 21 weeks
For the next few weeks, think about how the past 21 weeks has been for you, in the area of your health and fitness. Think about your experiences with your 21-week action plan, your intentions when you started this challenge and your status right now.
- On a scale of 1-10, give yourself an overall score on how you’ve done for the past 21-weeks. Why did you give that score?
- What have you accomplished/achieved for yourself in the past 21 weeks in the challenge?
- What are the biggest things you have learned about yourself and about living a healthier life in the past 21-week?
3) Your Healthy Living Plan Ahead
During 21NLS, we had our 21-Week Action Plans to guide us. Now moving forward, let’s now plan for our health & fitness ahead.
- What are your key goals for your health and fitness moving forward? You can list down overall goals or break them down into the 3 key areas of (a) Diet (b) Fitness (c)Lifestyle
- What are your key action steps to 100% ensure that you’ll achieve these goals? i.e. HOW are you going to achieve the goals you wrote in #1? Look back at what you’ve done/learned from the past 21 weeks and apply them as much as possible.
Whatever achievement you made, recognise it and acknowledge it. Accept it and celebrate.