Week 14 – Review & Plan for last Weeks Ahead!
All these are important tasks that contribute to living a healthy life, so practice doing them daily.
It’s normal to have disruptions in our diet, exercise and lifestyle goals. If you feel you have “fallen” off the wagon in the past few weeks, I want to let you know that it doesn’t matter. If you haven’t been able to catch up on some of the tasks, I want to let you know that it doesn’t matter either. Beating yourself up isn’t going to help you live a healthier life. The question isn’t about whether you met the target for the week or not. The question is whether you have learned from what happened so that you’ll get better at doing it. The question is whether you know what are the key actions to take to succeed in your plan moving forward.
Are you ready? Like what we did in our 1st week, this week, we will review our 2nd week as we make the best out of our last week in 21NLS.
Step 1 – Fall in line with the 21NLS Tasks
Review our past 6 tasks for 21NLS Week . If there are any tasks you haven’t done yet, this week’s the best time to catch up on them!
- Week 8 – Get a Great Workout!
- Week 9 – Eat 5 Servings of Fruits/Vegetables
- Week 10 – Have a Caffeine-Free Week
- Week 11 – Identify Your Healthy Living Pitfalls
- Week 12 – Evaluate Your Relationship With Food
- Week 13 – Explore Your Relationship With Food
Step 2 – Review Your Past Weeks
Review your past week with the 21NLS challenge. Think about your experiences with your 21-week action plan, your intentions when you started week 2 and your status right now.
- On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your health and fitness for the past week (including your diet, fitness and lifestyle goals)? Why?
- Were there any times where you fell off track in your healthy lifestyle goals?
- Lifestyle (Waking/Sleeping times, Other habits like meditation)
- If so, what happened during those times that took you off track? What can you learn from the incidences?
- What can you do differently moving forward in living an even healthier life?
Step 3 – Set Your last week’s Healthy Living Plan for 21NLS!
As we move into the last week of 21NLS, what are your key goals for the next week? Review your 21-WEEKS-HEALTH CHALLENGE and add on/revise your tasks/goals for week 3 where needed. If your goals are the same, you can stick with what you’ve written.
Then, write down your key action steps that will enable you to accomplish all your week 3 targets. What are you going to do in preparation for Week 3 ahead? How can you make Week 3 even better than Weeks 1 or 2?
Here are some examples of steps for your healthy living plan:
- Go for gym classes, which make exercising more fun/interesting
- Get a personal trainer for targeted attention and advice on exercising
- Join with other friends or gym mates who are also watching their weight
- Cleanse your kitchen of any unhealthy, junk food
- Stock your kitchen with healthy fruits and vegetables (Week 5: Go Grocery Shopping)
Week 14 of Your 21-WEEKS-HEALTH CHALLENGE PLAN
What are your tasks listed for this week? Do them with excellence